Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Resolution

It’s a whole new year, a whole new beginning …. So it is the best time to start afresh… its high time that I start taking life more seriously. Become more focused, set myself new goals and make sure I achieve them. So here goes

See Movies … last year was a bad year for my movie watching career, Got to find more time for those new movies. And let all those hard working Directors, actors, script writers, producers, the stunt coordinators and all the others that we care.

Gain 10 Kg … Managed to gain 10 last year, will repeat the feat this year too.

Join the gym … Yes, after years of careful planning careful planning , it is time to put it in action. Need to join a Gym…. And no, it is not to loose weight, if I loose any I won’t be visible anymore.

Learn Kannada … 4 years in Bangalore and all I can manage is ‘Kannada Gothilla’ need to learn at least 2 new words this year.

Reduce the stray dog menace in B’lore … Again NO I don’t plan to take any of then in as pets. I have other plans for them, like exporting them to South Korea.

Learn to defuse bombs and Dodge bullets … Anyone can be carrying a bomb and you can get shot at anytime, anywhere in the world I think these are basic skills for survival and should be taught in schools.

Help increase the Pollution and Traffic in Bangalore … convince Din to buy a bike when he comes back, learn to ride and then buy one for myself.

Hair care … take a snap of my head full of hair and save it as evidence, to prove that I too had hair on my head. Also give growing a mush one more try.

There were a lot more resolutions that i had taken ... but forgot most of it. shall update it here when i remember them :D

9 Comments:

Blogger Nisha said...

Grow a mushhhhh.... Nah.... ur long nose wont match it ! :P

u forgot to mention abt Comics :D

2:15 AM  
Blogger Varkey said...

I'll grow a Long Mush for the long nose :-P

and comics are not part of the new year resolution ... they are more of an old Habit tat i cant (Wont) quit :D

2:53 AM  
Blogger PNA said...

What do i say to a wonderful new year resolution list .......

happy new year Varkey .......

even i have to work on my telugu ...dont know a word of that language bad reput!!

good u reminded me of that

Cya around
Ash

3:09 AM  
Blogger Dinesh Babuji said...

Man, u are real thoughtful...Hats off..I am completely with you on this -

Learn to defuse bombs and Dodge bullets … Anyone can be carrying a bomb and you can get shot at anytime, anywhere in the world I think these are basic skills for survival and should be taught in schools.

And yeah, let see bout the bike..
:-p

3:54 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

aww sweet new resolutions Varkey :)



**Gain 10 Kg

how much d u weigh now, can I ask? :)



**And no, it is not to loose weight, if I loose any I won’t be visible anymore.

lol! U must be a skinny stick then? awww...



** I have other plans for them, like exporting them to South Korea.

ur a meanie...



**Learn to defuse bombs and Dodge bullets

lols thats so needed these days...


**Also give growing a mush one more try.

ewwww dont! I hate men with mushs...lol!


Keshi.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Varkey said...

@Ash
Telugu... i've watched a couple of Telugu movies ...never understoon a word ...but Chiranjeevi movies ...are a must watch lol

@ Din

The Bike ... that is more important. U can always speed off from an attack

@Keshi

No my weight is a closely guarded secret.

and about the dogs .. i can send some to australia if u want:-P

I'm watching matrix to learn the art of dodging bullets, mayb u can try it too. Neo has some pretty good tricks up his sleevs

Mush :D Icy told me i look bad with a mush ...so i wanted to see for myself lol

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Hey VArkey,

So it is the best time to start afresh… its high time that I start taking life more seriously. Become more focused, set myself new goals and make sure I achieve them. So here goes

well all da best man..! a good reflection.

when u say grow a mush. Are u talking about a mushroom hairstyle. Cause i heard people/guys saying that before the mushroom hairstyle. Wish u health, prosperity and joy for this new year that's ongoing.

Cheers!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

lol ok dun tell me ur weight then...:)


Keshi.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Varkey new post plzz..whats this! LOL!

Keshi.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home