Friday, June 02, 2006

The Certified Software Quality Analyst ….

Yeah tatz me :)

So finally I did clear the test, I don’t think I have prepared like I did for that than any other exam I have given in a long time. Money my friends is a really great motivational factor… even more so when u are in danger of Loosing a months salary if u don’t perform.

They said I’ll have to wait for 3 months for the results, so I decided to take rest and start preparing for my last chance to clear it. But then I got The Mail, the results are out check out the web site, so I did clear the exam and that too with 82.5%, Now I was high , after all I have finally broken the 80% barrier compounded with that rumor going around that 85% of the people who took it up last time from the company didn’t make the cut.

Then came the second mail, this time from one of my Managers with the list of people who cleared the CSQA from our Project alone… they had so many names in it that they decided to include only the people who scored more than 85%!

But hey I’m still A Certified Software Quality Analyst

7 Comments:

Blogger Vishnu said...

WB! Congrats on your certification....

New CBOK or old?

Cheers!
:)

11:30 PM  
Blogger rach said...

Hei congrates dude.But nothing to be soooooooooooo proud ok. He he he he.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

hey Varkey WB! And CONGRATTTTS!

Keshi.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dinesh Babuji said...

I knew you would do it! You're the man.

But I might not ask you to analyse the quality of software I write. Ahem Ahem...it has to be of the highest quality, lol!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Congratss... had to check ur blog out to find out.. *sob *sob

7:07 AM  
Blogger AK said...

wow varkey
i never knew u wrote csqa
congrats

9:32 AM  
Blogger Cecilia said...

Congrats neways..I know how it is for IT profs! :)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home