Sunday, January 22, 2006

The 8 thing tag

Vishnu Tagged me for the 8 thing tag.

The rules of the game are (were ;) ):

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Sex Target : FEMALE ( since none are available in Mars, I’ll settle for one from Venus)

This is not the 8 things I want in the perfect better half …it is the 8 things I want in the Perfect LOVER.

1. Face of an angel
2. Long legs
3. Athletic body
4. Straight long hair
5. Beautiful eyes
6. Lips that makes u wanna kiss them
7. Intelligent
8. Faithful

Ok so for the perfect better half the 8 things are

1. Understanding
2. Caring
3. Sensible
4. Respect my ‘Space’
5. Supportive
6. Good Humor
7. Must carry herself well
8. GOOD COOK ;)… hey my kids too will wanna boast about their mom’s cooking

now since all the ppl I know have already been tagged and since I don’t have 8 ppl on my list that I can tag I am not tagging anyone … so guess I’m disqualified :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home