Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weirder Side of The Key

Icy Tagged me for this, she wanted to know the weirder side of me .

1. I used to travel by boat daily while in college. I get this strong urge to jump into the water when I see the water foaming behind the boat. Sometimes it is so strong, that I scare myself. BTW I cant swim

2. I have to Knock on the door or ring the bell thrice or in multiples of 3. I do try to control it nowadays.

3. I break things when I’m angry. Used to stock burnt-out bulbs and bottles to break, when I was at home. Can’t do that now coz my roommates might think I’m crazy.

4. Am Extremely Ticklish. ppl who know me knows abt that.

5. Am scared of heights, but climbs everything, look down from the top of high buildings and cliffs just to see if i still get scared. Usually get a ticklish feeling when i do that.

6. I wanted to be a Hit man : D

Now there are other weird and crazy things that i have done, some of my friends have call me a Psycho.

I'm pretty sure ppl who read this will think I am a Psycho with an obsessive compulsive disorder and strong suicidal tendencies. But guess again, I am 60% normal >:)

You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dinesh Babuji said...

Yeah, the hitman was the side job. We have assasinated plenty of mosquitoes to feed our fish,
executed Cockroaches mercilessly, thrown lizards vehemently. Now, I come to think of it, to live 3 years with you, I had to be weird as well.:)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

>>I have to Knock on the door or ring the bell thrice or in multiples of 3. I do try to control it nowadays.

Strange Syndrome.... ;P

>>I break things when I’m angry. Used to stock burnt-out bulbs and bottles to break, when I was at home.

Wat a collectables Varkey...

Psycho hahaha....

thanks for completing 8 things man...thats cool...wish you luck...


Cheers!
:)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nisha said...

Obedient fella.... :) Completed my tag quickly :)

1. I used to travel by boat daily while in college. I get this strong urge to jump into the water when I see the water foaming behind the boat. Sometimes it is so strong, that I scare myself. BTW I cant swim


Next time take me along.. I'll make sure I push u.. What's the use of having an urge but not doing it.. Surely after that ur urge will vanish :D

3. I break things when I’m angry. Used to stock burnt-out bulbs and bottles to break, when I was at home.

Ohhh.... I havent seen the angry side of u... Now that sounds scary more than weird!!

Am Extremely Ticklish

Muhahahahaa.... Now that is INFORMATION!!!!

I am 60% normal >:)

Me too...same pinch :D

6:16 AM  
Blogger Varkey said...

@ din ... u didnt hear what happened to the fish did u >:)

@ Vishnu it is more like an OCD

@ icy ..kill me ... but dont drown me , My angry side is not something i display much :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

HAHAHA..

Its weird how u can't seem but have a strong urge to jump into the water..lol.. and wow travel by boat to college daily..WOW...

I have to Knock on the door or ring the bell thrice or in multiples of 3.

*smiles* haha..

Am Extremely Ticklish. ppl who know me knows abt that.

that makes it easier for people to get back at ya. HAHA!

I enjoyed reading ya weird side..:)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home